Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Fundraising

So we're in North Carolina, specifically Greenville... the place of my birth. It's rather exciting to be here, however I'm missing out on being able to see a lot of things because my team is in need of financial help. We each have to raise a certain amount of money each month in order to stay in the program, and several people are behind. We are rallying together as a team to raise the funds that people are lacking.
Now I'm sure you're wondering... what is the ministry team... what is it that we do? Well, check out this video to find out more about what we do.

Now that you know a little more about the Ministry Team, let me tell you our need. In order to have the whole team where we need to be, we need $25,000. That is spread across 37 people. I know that number seems large, and you may be thinking "how can anything I do help?" See here's the thing, if we all reach out to everyone we know, and everyone donates even a single dollar, that is still one dollar closer to our goal. And, there is a bonus for you too. All donation are tax deductible.
So I know what's on your mind now. "OK, I want to donate... but how?"
Well I'm glad you asked. Visit our website http://www.honoracademy.com/donate/   from there you can donate online or follow the directions to donate by phone. The ID# is 2674357
In advance, thank you so much for your donation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment