Friday, April 5, 2013

Catching up

We had another event, and I sit here, overlooking the arena for our next event.
View from the team room... probably the sweetest we've had yet
It seems that so much has happened since the last time I wrote. I've watched the Lord move in my life, and in the lives of those around me. And whether in the big things or the small, it never ceases to amaze me at how faithful He is. There are days I wish I could take everything He's done and somehow find a way to express it all in text, but no words would ever truly convey Him in all His glory. And perhaps that is part of the beauty of it... it is indescribable. The journey of this year truly has been unlike any other. Don't get me wrong... it's not over yet, and I couldn't be happier that I still have time to soak in every moment I have left, but it is very real that my time in this season of my life is coming to a close.
Now those of you reading this from the home audience may be getting a little exciting... thinking this may mean I'm coming home... well, the good news is... it's in the Lord's hands (so if you want to get mad at someone guess it's got to be Him not me)... but that's not the season the Lord is bringing me into either. Right now I'm walking in what the Lord has for me... well, right now. I know that in His timing what comes next will happen, and I know I'll know that it's time.

In less serious news (ok... maybe not less serious, just more fun) I got to reconnect with someone from my childhood while in N.C. A week break for Easter allowed me to go home. And, it was much more exciting having friends along for the ride, as well as hanging out at my house with me.

Well... should probably get back to work, there are things to be done and the hours are ticking away! (not that I have spent hours doing this... but between everything today they are)

Keep a watch for what's to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment