Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Over and done

Dallas has happened, the Greater NYC event has happened, and we are on our way to Tampa. It seems crazy how fast things are flying now. We only have three events left before we're on campus for the summer. After Tampa we'll head to Lansing and Baltimore and we're done. It seems crazy to say... I remember when we were only three events in and I couldn't even tell you what the next event was. Now I can list all seven fall events and 11 spring events we've done so far... in order. That's the kind of mark what I'm doing leaves on a person I guess. I've stayed in more strangers homes than I can count, and yet from that I've met some amazing people and had some amazing experiences.
I'd love to write more right now, but I've got to get ready for class and such before heading out on the road again. Keep an eye out for a more detailed look at the most recent events soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment